Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two New Vintage Christmas Cards...


This one is so pretty in real life...

Love, Love how this one turned out.
Blue Card is for a Challenge over at Just Scraps using a Bargain Stamp. I got the Merry Christmas stamp in the $1 bin at Michaels.

Details:
K&Company Ancestory paper
SU Cardstock
Stampendous Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark
Recollections Pearls
Diamond Stickles
Offray Ribbon
SU Lace
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Beaders Paradise Beads
Michaels Dollar Stamp - Merry Christmas
Vintage Images from Magic Moonlight
Vellum
Prisma Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

They are both beautiful. Especially nice framing in the lower card.

Marlene said...

You do vintage so nicely!!!

jimlynn said...

Wowsers! BOTH are just fabulous and so beautiful. I really like that second one too! Gorgeous.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Both cards are beautiful! I especially like the blue one too.

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work, Mary, with these sensational vintage images!! I love that snow-dusted beauty in blue!! What remarkable holiday cards!!

Cat Stegall said...

WONDERFUL! Love the vintage cards! Colette t. had me stop by and I am so glad I did!

Chris said...

Really gorgeous work! So beautiful...

Post a Comment