Monday, October 18, 2010

So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After months of patiently waiting... My website is finally up and running. Scrap n' Stamp Online Guide is a one stop shopping site for all your scrapping & stamping needs. I have a bulletin section that has the latest Scoop, Scrapbooking Sales, Stamping Sales & a Tutorial section. If you know of any good sites that I do not have listed...please drop me an e-mail and I can send them a link to advertise with us. Also if you know of any good sales or whatever you think would be of interest to any scrapper or stamper please drop me an e-mail as well. I'm so excited to finally have it up & running. Once you see it, you will love it!!! Bookmark it and tell your friends. We will be having some giveaways coming soon. :) Check us out at " Scrap n' Stamp ".

Mary
e-mail me at 4info@scrapnstamponlineguide.com
website - Scrap n' Stamp

7 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Awesome Mary!! Congrats on becoming "live"!

Tammy said...

WOW Mary, how exciting for you! Terrific idea. I wish you great success with your new endeavor. P.S. Love all the purple!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic!!! So excited for you and now I'm off to check it out = oh, and "bookmark" it I'm sure!
Lynn

Marlene said...

YAY YOU!!!! LOVE THIS!!! Congratulations on a wonderful new site!

P.S. I love the purple, too!!! Wheee!!!

Tracy said...

Checked out your new site. Looks awesome!
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sandi Smith said...

Congrats Mary...will definitely check it out!

Amy Johnson said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations! Love your vintage cards in your previous post too!

Post a Comment