Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scary Moon Layout...

Oh Devils Night...It was so much fun when I was a kid....but oh so scary...LOL. I took this picture a few weeks ago, the moon was so incredibly spectacular to see. So in honor of the night I made this layout ... I love how it turned out. The tree I found in clipart and the house is a digi stamp, but I'm not sure from where. I fussy cut everything out..which took forever..lol and then embossed everything in either black or white embossing powder. The paper is from Tim Hotz Ideaology...fibers are from my stash.

Thanks for looking!
Have a Happy, but Safe Halloween!
Mary

11 comments:

adele holcomb said...

What a fun LO to go with your moon photo!

jimlynn said...

I have to say this is just very "cool"! (Do people say that anymore???) So unique with the photo - and just outstanding. Really like this.
Lynn

Tammy said...

fabulous Mary!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the photo and lo too!

Becky said...

What an awesome picture! Love the layout!

Jeni said...

Great pic and fabulous layout! ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Oh yes....amazing layout!

Anonymous said...

What a cool layout!

Sue Althouse said...

Great photo! Also some impressive cutting! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Tracy said...

Oh that photo is amazing. Love your layout

Susan said...

Such an original layout! Great photo too. :-)

Post a Comment