Monday, October 25, 2010

Prima Card

I love how this card turned out. I made the card so the "bookmark tag" would fit inside it. I added diamond stickles to the flowers and embossed the edges of the tag with gold embossing powder.
Details:
Prima - Butterfly wings paper
WRM - grommet
Fibers - Stash
Offray Lace
SU Cardstock
SU Square Lattice embossing folder ( I just got this folder and LOVE it!)
Versamark
Stampendous - Gold embossing powder


 Thanks for looking!

Mary

16 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous creation, Mary!! I love these awesome roses!!

adele holcomb said...

Beautiful, Mary!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous work of art! Lovely card.
Lynn

Julie said...

Looks great love the idea of the pocket. Thanks for popping by my blog.

Georgiana said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for visiting!
Georgiana

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh Mary, the card is beautiful. I love the idea of how you stowed the bookmark.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Mary this is GORGEOUS!!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Mary. What a good idea, the paper is so pretty.

Marlene said...

Ooooh....Ahhhhhh!!!! Yes, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh WOW! This is one gorgeous card!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Sue Althouse said...

This is just stunning! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Jeni said...

This is beautiful Mary! Being an avid reader I really love bookmark cards. ~jeni :)

Kristina said...

Gorgeous Mary! I love it. Why don't you post a pic on the Your Memories Here FB fan page so all of our readers can drool over it ;)

Hugs,
Kristina

laurie said...

This is really stunning! How pretty!

Sharla said...

What a great idea, and so pretty! Again, lovin the lace!! :)

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

This a gorgeous card. Very elegant
Hugs
Cathy X

Post a Comment