Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last chance to get in on my Halloween Giveaway... WINNER ANNOUNCED


Hey...if you haven't joined my Facebook giveaway you still have one more day! Hop on over to "Scrap n Stamp" click on the Facebook link in the MIDDLE SECTION and join. I'll be doing the drawing tomorrow at noon. Good luck everyone!


 DONNA SHEPHARD ...Hope you enjoy your goodies.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh...thanks for the heads up!!! The day I went to do this, the page wouldn't load. Then the next time I went to do this, I was a daft twit and didn't know I was supposed to click the facebook link, and was looking everywhere for a place to comment!

I think I got it now!!! Sheeesh. Quit laughing.

Liz said...

Thanks for having a giveaway ! And thanks for folllowing my teeny little blog. Yours is so pretty, I look forward to exploring it more.

Liz said...

Another twit here...couldn't find a Like button, so I sent a friend request and clicked share...can you see how desperate I am ? LOL

Tracy said...

I will check it out.
Oh ya Mary, you can send me some of your homemade salsa anytime ;)

Post a Comment