Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey my sweet fellow bloggers...I have a Halloween Giveaway going on. Hop on over and enter to win. Details below:


100 Fans Giveaway!!!

A Spooky Halloween package valued at over $50!!! How do you enter??

1. Visit our site........ Scrap n' Stamp !
2. Go to our Facebook page, Join and leave a comment...telling me what you think of our site!!

Easy enough??? Good luck everyone! Tell your friends..the faster we reach 100 the sooner I can mail this package to that ONE lucky winner!! Will it be you??? Well what are you waiting for....heehee get posting!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I went to your site and clicked on the facebook link. Facebook said "expired link".

Miss Mary said...

Sorry about that Tammy. Not sure why that happened to you..I had some notifications come thru during the night. Please try again. I was just there and it was working. let me know.. K!

Post a Comment