Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gratitude..

Here are a couple more things I made at Stamp class. Although I changed the way they were suppose to look giving them my own personal touch.

These are little treat bags...I think they are so adorable.

Here is the same stamp set used in a card. I really like the entire "Gratitude" set.                                          

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

11 comments:

Becky said...

Love that acorn and those treat bags are adorable!

Marlene said...

Wow - this is really pretty!

jimlynn said...

Your card is so pretty! AND if you want to fill one of those treat bags, send it to Texas!!! Very cute.
Lynn

Jeni said...

Super cute treats & beautiful card ~jeni :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loving those treat bags and the card makes it a perfect set !!!

Tammy said...

These are so lovely. The images are beautiful.

adele holcomb said...

The blocking looks great on the card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this great set, Mary!! I love those acorns!!

Anonymous said...

Love the treat bag! What a great stamp set.

Lisa Echerd said...

Great treat bags and I really like your blocked card arrangement.

Tracy said...

Those are adorable. That stamp set is a nice one.

Post a Comment