Noooo not showing you a picture of me,LOL..I would hate for you to have nightmares... but of a card I made from a free Justinklined stamp.They have so many awesome stamps there!!
Card Details: Martha Stewart Holiday Paper Cardstock ? Staz On Jet Black Ink Michaels - Celebrate it ribbon Prisma Watercolors Making Memories Brads Stamp- Justinklined
Very cute! I really like how you did that ribbon too. (Have you ever noticed that a skull looks like it's smiling!!! LOL) Really a cute, cute, card. Lynn
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
4 comments:
Very cute! I really like how you did that ribbon too. (Have you ever noticed that a skull looks like it's smiling!!! LOL) Really a cute, cute, card.
Lynn
Awesome fun card Mary. Always enjoying seeing your creations.
Ha ha!! This turned out GREAT!!!! I'm LOVIN' your cards!
Perfect colors and papers for this scary guy!! What a great Halloween card, Mary!
Post a Comment