Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Autumn Splendor Card & a Lil Trick or Treat


Details:
BoBunny Paper
SU Cardstock
Stampendous Embossing Powder
Button - Stash
Scrapfonts - Font
Digi Image Beccys Place
Prisma Watercolor pencils

Autumn Splendor
Details:
Autumn Splendor Paper - Making Memmories
SU Cardstock
Gold Paint pen
Ribbon - Dollar Store
EK Success Corner rounder
Prisma Watercolor pencils
Glossy Accents
Digi Stamp - Karens Doodles


Mary

6 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Love that big bow on that pretty card!

jimlynn said...

BOTH are great! I think the image on the pumpkins/wagon is from Karen's Doodles (something like that) cause I used the exact image the other day on a card on my blog! Great minds think alike!!! HA!
Lynn

Marlene said...

Great cards, Mary! I'm lovin' that you're getting so into these now!

Tammy said...

Awesome cards Mary! Love the witch image.

Beccy said...

You've done a wonderful job with these cards Mary, I love the little button spider alongside the witch... what a great idea! Thanks for sharing the link with me.
Cheers,
Beccy

laurie said...

Those are adorable! I love the images.

Post a Comment