Friday, September 10, 2010

Sweet lil Myah....



This is a layout I did for a challenge over at Scrap That. I have been working on it for a few days...working in white space and no distressing is difficult for me..way out of my element, but I wanted a clean, soft feel to the layout.
Layout details:
Paper: Anna Griffin AG 1473 & Anna Griffin from my stash, Colorbok Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Making Memories Ribbon
Wilton Doily
American Tradional Designs - Rub ons
Offray Lace
Mark Richards- Pearl Clusters
Darice- Pearls
Color Box - Chalk
Decorating chalks
Martha Stewart Lace Punch

Thanks for looking!
Mary

8 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful Mary,,,gorgeous work and a sweet photo!

Darien said...

How Beautiful is this!!! So Sweet!!!

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love this look. So pretty!
Lynn

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is stunning!!!! Wow!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for the friend request on scrapbook.com!

Tammy said...

How precious. Beautiful layout and beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous! Darling pic!

LG said...

sooo precious. Love this to bits

Post a Comment