Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrap That Color Challenge...Autumn Splendor



This layout I created for the color challenge at SCRAP THAT. Please join me in this challenge by creating a card, layout or anything that inspires you.
The photo was taken on a country road in Michigan...
The flowers were very simple to make. Cut a circle from cardstock apply a thick layer of tacky glue...let set for a couple minutes...then take and twist a piece of wired ribbon and start forming a tight circle...after you get the center going lay it on the center of the circle and continue wrapping until you cover the entire circle. I used a clip to hold the end until it dryed.

Details:
Basic Grey -Ambrosia paper
Tim Holtz- Idea-ology
Pink Paislee - Patches
Ranger - Distress Ink (walnut & tea dye)
Wired ribbon - dollar store
Leaf Ribbon - local scrap store

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! And, of course, I LOVE the flowers. So pretty. I'm off to go check out Scrap That.
Lynn

Jennifer Shaw said...

Aww, love this autumn LO! You totally captured this challenge.

Tracy said...

Beautiful layout the colours are so pretty.
That table setting is awesome.

LG said...

Your layout is breathtakingly beautiful

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful layout and colors!

Tammy said...

Beautiful layout, colors are amazing.

Post a Comment