Monday, September 20, 2010

Christmas in September.....


Well not really, but it was sweet opening the package I won from SCRAP THAT. LQQk at all this yummy stuff can't wait to start playing!

I made some Banana bread yesterday and while digging through my recipes I decided it was time to make a recipe book. So here is a quick page I did. It's an 8x8 page made with Stamp-In Up cardstock and misc papers from my stash.

I'm also going to make a mini 6x6 one for my son...nothing fancy just so he has his fav recipes on hand. He's always calling me and asking how I make this or that. LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Looks yummy......the stuff you won AND the recipe!!!! I've been wanting to do a recipe album and have had everything I needed for about 6 months....still haven't even attempted it. Maybe yours will give me inspiration!
Lynn

LG said...

Congrats!!! Both of those looks yummy indeed

Tracy said...

Ohhh looks like you are going to have some fun. Congrats.
yummm banana bread

Marlene said...

Congrats you!!! Looks like some pretty cool stuff!

Vicky Alberto said...

OK slightly jealous... looks awesome! Congrats!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats on your win!! Lucky you!! :) Have fun creating and your recipe page looks fantastic!

Post a Comment