Just a little change from the normal layouts. I stamped the leaf image and colored them with my Prisma Watercolor pencils, then added Antique Lace stickles after it was dry I added decoupage sealer to them and cut them out.
I then found this lil tote template and knew it would be a perfect way to hold all 6 mini cards.
Details:
Prisma Water color pencils
StazOn Timber Brown Ink
MS Decoupage Sealer
Making Memories Autumn Splendor Clear Stamps
Antique Lace Stickles
MS Specialty Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Label One
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Coffee Shop
Making Memmories Brads
Ribbon - from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
6 comments:
This is GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for sharing!!
Holy Cow!!! This is magnificent!
OMG!!!!! This is outstanding! Love it. The fall colors are just gorgeous too. GREAT!!!!!
Lynn
Hi Mary!!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog and for the beautiful comments!!! It made my day! :) I also want to let you know how much I adore your work!!!! Your blog is fabulous and you have an incredible talent! So glad we have found each other! Hugs from Canada!
Wow...this is simply GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous project. Love it!
Seriously this really looks like REAL Leather, its amazing!
Post a Comment