On this layout I did a whole lot of fussy cutting, sanding and distressing. I used my teeny tiny hole punch to make the border around the brown scalloped circle. I then used a bigger hole punch to the center of each scallop to weave the tulle through. I then printed off some butterflies and added stickles and modge podge to give them a lil shine and strength. I used a wilton doily and inked it green and added brown chalk to the edges. For the alphas I used my cricut to cut them out in triple then glued them together, chalked them and added diamond stickles. It was a fun layout to do..a little different then my normal style of scrapping. Thanks for taking a peek...let me know what you think, I love reading your comments!
Details:
Paper: Websters Lullaby, Anna Griffin #AG1341, Recollections from Michaels,Bazzill basics cardstock.
Recollections Autumn pearls
Martha Stewart Corner punch
Ranger Stickles - Diamond
Cricut Cart- Plantin Schoolbook
Tulle- Dollar Store
Wilron Doily
Studio G Ink
Colorbox chalk
Offrey Lace
Fashion Pins - Splash
Prima Flowers #538712
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary
8 comments:
Soooo pretty! :)
WOW! Gorgeous.
amazing lo
Beautiful! Whoa - that sounds like a lot of work! Totally worth the end result, though.
Stunning!!! Whew, that looks like alot of work to me - but it sure paid off....just gorgeous.
Precious photograph.
Lynn
OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is MAGNIFICENT! Definitely a MASTERPIECE!
This is totally adorable.
You already know how much I love this LO...I just adore it to pieces!!
Post a Comment