Monday, June 21, 2010

The Wise One...




This is a photo I took at Sea Pines Nature Preserve. My first time seeing an owl out in the wild.

This lo was made for the challenge over at Color Combos Galore.
Details:
Bazzill
Ranger Distress Ink- Walnut & Tea Dye
Recollections - Autumn Pearls
Cricut Cart - Plantin Schoolbook & Accent Essentials
TA Glimmer Mist - Coffee Shop
Bo Bunny Paper
Junkitz Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Handmade Flowers
Stickles
Dollar Store- Ribbon, Feathers & Moss



This layout I combined into two challenges: Sketch Inspiration & The Color Room.

Details:
Bzzill Cardstock
Doodlebug Glitter paper
Prima Flowers
Heidi Grace Rub ons
Shoe Lace Dollar Store
Wilton Doily
Buttons- Misc

Thanks for looking!
Mary

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow. That is stunning. I love the colors and the frame around the photo. Great work.

Marlene said...

Two entirely different projects - and both stunning!

Tara Orr said...

wow - love the owl layout so much. the colours are so rich and the distressing is gorgeous! The colour room layout is so girly and sweet - love the doily! Great colours too

jimlynn said...

Both are just awesome! That owl layout if so unique. Love them both!!!
Lynn

She's a Color Queen said...

Wonderful layouts Mary!! I'm loving the bright colors and how you did the ribbon in the bright layout.

Tracy said...

I love both of these layouts. They are so differnt but both beautiful.
Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog.

laurie said...

I love how you did the ribbon around around the photo..it's an awesome page!

~jan said...

Wowzers, Mary Ellen! What terrific layouts! I especially love thos feathers on the owl layout-spectacular!

Post a Comment