Friday, June 4, 2010

Splish..Splash...





I made this Layout for the monthly challenge at Citrus Tree Studio. CTS is a really sweet site I just joined..lots of friendly ladies there. I stamped the edges with versamark then sprinkled black embossing powder & heat embossed it. I didn't have any chipboard so I took some thin card board and cut out the letters twice, then cut them from black bazzill & glued them all together and used stickles on it.

Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Martha Stewart Papers
E K Success- Water Drops
Bazzill Bling
Cricut Cart - Plantin Schoolbook
Buttons-Misc
Versamark
Stampendous Embossing Powder
Martha Stewart border punch
Ranger Stickles - Frosted Lace

Thanks for looking!
Mary

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Amazing!!!!! Just wonderful.
Lynn

Tara Orr said...

gorgeous take on the sketch!!Love the black framing all the elements from the tags to the photos.

can you PM me your addy? Something I want to send you ;>

Jennipher Lowery said...

Incredible layout Mary!

Marlene said...

Beautifully done!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Lovely!! The colour palette lets those wonderful photos really shine! Great alpha work!!

Post a Comment