
Hi Ladies... I hope you all had a wonderful day. We spent a couple hours walking the beach this afternoon, then I came home and played in my scraproom. I made these flowers..aren't they sweeeeeeet!! I found the instructions on a friends site..so easy!! I'll ask her if I can post her blog here, in case any of you would like to give them a try. After dinner we went to the nature preserve and we saw a pair of owls. It's the first time I have captured an owl on camera. We were pretty excited to have seen them.
Thanks for looking!
Mary
6 comments:
Great picture of the owl!!! Also, the flowers are just too cute. Hopefully your friend will allow you to post her blog address so everyone can find out how to make them!
Lynn
Your title totally cracked me up!:-D That's cool that you captured that owl on your camera. I hope your friend let's you post the instructions for the flowers. They are very pretty!
I must have a dirty mind here as I giggled at your post title. lol
Wonderful photo of the owls and I love those flowers.
What a great day you had!! Love the owl photo and great flowers. Looking forward to seeing the owl photos scrapped! :)
LOL I just read Melanie's post and I had the same thought!!! ;) Yeah, I still have an immature sense of humour. LOL
Wow - I have never seen an owl in real life (except at the zoo). How cool is that?!!!
Luverly flowers, too!
Post a Comment