Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Proud To Serve....


How was everyones day today? It was another VERY HOT day here..heat index was 115 and you guessed it ...I stayed in the air conditioning today and played in my scraproom. This is a Layout I made to honor my son who is a Fireman.I altered the overlay by painting it gold around the edges and painted the lettering...I also added gold to the edges of the black lettering and the matt.
Proud To Serve
Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Scrapbook 101 Overlay
Cricut Cart- Plantin Schoolbook
Opaque Paint- Metallic Gold


I stamped and used my Prisma Watercolor Pencils to color the envelope flap to match the card I made a few days ago.

The Flower Journal is a template from Paper Popsicles. I cut it out on chipboard and used MS Paper, Tim Coffey diecuts and used my cricut to cut out the lettering.
Thanks for looking!
Mary

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Hey, Mary, love the layout with your son! How cool is that. You have to just be so proud of him!!!
Lynn

laurie said...

Your layout is great..I love your other projects,too. The card and matching envelope are awesome!

Vicki said...

Love the layout of your son, and it's double cool because I live in Grand Traverse county.

Marlene said...

What a great layout!! You must be so proud of your son, too. :)

~jan said...

What a terrific layot of your son! Love that card-so cool! Terrific flower journal!

Post a Comment