Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Natures Genius


The challenge was to use that color palette and your punches. I made the flowers yesterday using my cricut cart Walk in my garden. I used my Prisma pencils to give it some depth and I cut the petals into thin strips and curled them. I love how this one turned out. The picture was taken by me :) over at Mitchell State Park.

Details:
Bazzill cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch
Pink Paislee rub ons
Cricut Cart : Walk in My Garden - Aster & daisy
Old EK corner rounder punch ( one of my favs)
Prisma Watercolor pencils

Thanks for looking!
Mary

8 comments:

laurie said...

This is just B U tiful! I love the colors.

Darien said...

So Very Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous!

Marlene said...

Wow. So beautiful! LOVE purple, of course!

Tracy said...

Your flower is so beautiful. That picture is amazing.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow Mary, your flower made with the Cricut is amazing!!!!! Such a lovely photo and love the black mats! :)

jimlynn said...

Amazing!!! So very pretty Mary.
(Thanks for the thoughts about being safe...we are just ending up with some rain/not much wind/no problems! Which is VERY nice! I think it all is going north of us)
Lynn

LG said...

this is way too beautiful!

Post a Comment