Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Living is not enough...



Quote:
Just living is not enough,
One must have sunshine.
freedom, and a little flower.
Hans Christian Anderson

Recipe:
Martha Stewart Papers
Bazzill Cardstock
Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
TA Glimmer Mist - Coffee Shop
Horizon Glitter glue
Making Memories Brads
Recollections Brads
Cricut Cart- Walk in My Garden & Plantin Schoolbook
Flowers were all handmade ..again using Tara's Tutorial

Challenge was done in combination for Sketch Inspiration & Color Combos Galore.

Thanks for looking!
Mary

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

So Very Pretty!!!! Love the flowers you made. And what a lovely photograph!
Lynn

Melonie said...

Pretty LO Mary!!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous. Love the photo and the flowers.

Tara Orr said...

beautiful - love the earthy feel to this and what a gorgeous photo! HA - those blooms are addicting eh?

About SNR - yea, I'm more behind the scenes I guess - LOL! I think i've only surfaced on the boards a handful of times - just too busy. will try to peek in more often now that you've called me out! sheesh! (kidding)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Mary! Great distressing here and you totally captured the colours of the flowers in your LO!! Wonderful photo as always!! :) I really like that quote.

Marlene said...

Wowza...beautiful! Love how you've taken the scene "outside the photo" and onto the layout.

Darien said...

This is Really Gorgeous!!!!! I love it!!!!! Is good to know people that lives in SC. Hugs!

Rita Barakat said...

gorgeous! I love what you did with all those flowers!

Tracy said...

This layout is so pretty. Love the birds and the flowers.

Post a Comment