Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Harmony...



Have you ever had a layout where things just were not coming together? Well, this one took me all afternoon, but I was determined to make it work. I'm glad I pressed on,because I really like how it turned out. This Sketch is by Trisha at Sketch Inspiration. Challenge #126.

Recipe:
Tim Coffey Carstock die cuts
Bazzill cardstock
Martha Stewart Paper
Recollections Paper
TA Glimmer Mist- Coffee Shop
Ranger Ink- Antique Linen
Prima Flowers
Buttons- Unknown
Ribbon - Offrey

Thanks for looking!
Mary

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I agree with you the results are super. The squirrel seems to agree too.

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful LO. Love the distressed edges. Great job.

jimlynn said...

I'm also glad you "stayed with it". It's lovely.

Marlene said...

I love it! I love the buttons in the middle of those prima flowers. FANTABULOUS!!!

LG said...

WOW this is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! You rock!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Mary!! Great take on this week's sketch! What a sweet photo to have captured!

Post a Comment