
These pictures are of my Dad when he was in the Korean War. I carried the one on the bottom right around forever..it's a bit tattered and torn, but still one of my favorite pictures of him.
I made the stars using my Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook Cart. I painted them with Tim Holtz's Distress Crackel Paint in Vintage Photo. I saw a tutorial over on Scrapbook & Cards Today to make these..They were so easy!This was for a challenge over at CTS. I distressed the sides using a wet q-tip and my big scissors,then inked them with my distress ink.
The sketch & color combination is for a challenge over at The Color Room.
Thanks for looking!
Mary
5 comments:
I love it. Everything is great, the colors, the pictures, the stars.
PERFECT! Love the distressing too.
This is a wonderful LO and the photos are amazing! Love the stars and that quilted looking heart!! Great distressing too!! You combined so many challenges here!!! :)
Oh this layout is so special. How nice to have these photos.
this is fabulous!!
Post a Comment