Sunday, June 6, 2010

Freckles...



Freckles...tender love nibbles form the sun!

This is a picture of me when I was 10. Ohhhhhhhhhhh so long ago. LOL

Thanks for looking!
Mary

15 comments:

Tracy said...

Soo cute, love the layout.
My daughter has freckles. She and her friend are photographers and she hates when her friend touches up her photos as she takes away her freckles. :)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love all your layouts! Happy 50th Birthday!

Robin Wade said...

This is wonderful (as are all of your creations!) Love the quote on this! I am now a follower of your wonderful blog!!

Becky said...

Fabulous page. Happy 50th

She's a Color Queen said...

Mary I like how you used both a color and B&W photo in your layout. Excellent job!!

Melanie H said...

This page is fantastic Mary Ellen. Love the quote about freckles too.

P.S. I followed you...

LG said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Mary!!!! Wishing you good health, happiness, and lot of scrappy stuff!

Beth Gaddis said...

Great work and happy birthday!

janis said...

happy birthday mary!!!!! i love that photo of little you!!! here's wishing you all the best in the world!!!!

janis

angie gutshall said...

Great Idea! My Bday is right before yours!
Happy Birthday!

Marlene said...

Awww...you were adorable!!! Love the layout!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

Pam said...

Happy 50th! You were such a cute young lady!:-) I also love your layout. Great job!

jimlynn said...

Happy Birthday! Wonderful picture of when you were young. Love this layout too. I'm telling you, you're going to push me into trying my hand at scrapbooking! (I've never done that before!)
Hope you have a fabulous Birthday!
Lynn

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday and many more happy healthy ones. Fifty is a piece of cake compared to sixty. Miss you. Great picture and layout!

Janet's Joy said...

Happy Birthday MaryEllen! Hope you had a great day!!

Post a Comment