Friday, June 18, 2010

So much to share today!


Wanted to share with you my beautiful birthday roses JC brought home yesterday. Aren't they just gorgeous! The fragrance is unbelievable,our villa smells wonderful!


This was a pictue I took this morning while enjoying my coffee on the balcony.



Cute as a button..isn't she!! This is JC's daughter when she was about 9 or 10. I'm loving the idea of working with girlie pics..LOL For the border I used Making memories paint & bubblewrap..love the look.I also used paint to do the black circle.

For this layout I used:
Creative Scrappers Sketch #108
Making Memories paint
Bazzill Cardstock
Misc flower & buttons
Martha Stewart border Punch
Recollections paper
Cricut Cart Plantin Schoolbook


This Layout I did just for fun..I love the way it turned out. This is also a picture of JC's daughter.

I used the following:
Bazzill Basics
Offrey Lace
Cricut Cart Plantin Schoolbook
Wilton Doiles
Michaels Paper flower
Dollar Store ribbon flowers
Rhinestones Unknown
Want 2 Scrap Bling

Thanks for looking!
Mary

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! You've been super busy! Love your pages and yes, she's very cute! I really like the 2nd page - all the pink! Beautiful roses. AND last but not least, the "sky" photo is super.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lynn

Vicki said...

Gorgeous layouts. Beautiful flowers. Happy Birthday.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Lovely flowers!!! Nothing better than a gift of flowers!!! Loving these girlie LO's!!! The bubble wrap border is amazing and I love the soft and delicate feel of the second LO!!! You have been busy!! :)

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday.
Love both of those layouts.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Mary and many more healthy happy ones. Love the layouts. Very pretty.

~jan said...

Such beautiful layouts, your pain techniques are very cool!

Post a Comment