Saturday, May 8, 2010

Simply Beautiful



This is a LO of my Mom..when she was in her early 20's. Inspired by a Challenge at Country Papercraft.

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!!

Love you Mom!

Thanks for looking!
Mary

10 comments:

Emkay said...

Lovely page. Those vintage papers are gorgeous.

jimlynn said...

Mary this is just breath taking! Lovely layout. This is something you can treasure forever.
Lynn

Becky said...

What a gorgeous page, so soft and lovely.

Unknown said...

I am totally LOVING your scrapbook pages...they are really fantastic! :)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Simply gorgeous...I love the added touch of the buttons!

Tammy said...

Terrific tribute to your mother. I don't scrapbook but your layouts are all so pretty, you make it very tempting.

Gardner's Basket said...

Lovely Heritage page. You said it best, "Simply Beautiful."

dawnmercedes said...

You've done her proud!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous tribute to your mother!! Stunning work!

Marlene said...

This is so beautiful!

Post a Comment