Cheeky Radish group hosted a Digi Day over at Scrapbooking News and Review Card Universe. This was my first time taking part and it was so much fun. Here is the card I made with the free image.
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
6 comments:
What a cute, cute, card - and image. I can actually SEE the puddles! Precious.
Adorable card! Love the colors you used and all the detail!
Rose
I love this!! this is so adorable.
Adorable! Love the "wet" look.
WOWZERS!! You rocked this card! Love the details!!!
Hey Mary, very nice card. Also, Love the new blog picture at top.
Post a Comment