LO Sketch Challenge for Country Papercrafts. Recipe: Pattern Paper from my Paper Swap Buttons - stash Offray Ribbon Cricut Cart - Plantin Schoolbook Bazzill Cardstock
Oh - fun activity - and fun layout!! Did you do the title with that cricut cartridge? It's been so long since I've looked at that cartridge, that I can't remember which font it has!
Great LO, Mary!! The title work is wonderful and really pops off the page!! Yes, I agree, we do indeed have a similar love of nature!! We could walk around my slough together in total bliss!! LOL Today's nature excitement was seeing the Swallows mating in my backyard. They have been feathering the birdhouse for about 2 weeks now. Not as much bird activity in my yard these days since my DD's cat moved in!! He sits under the birdhouses and quivers with anticipation!! ;)
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
7 comments:
Now THIS looks like fun! What a cute page. Love those pretty colors.
Oh - fun activity - and fun layout!! Did you do the title with that cricut cartridge? It's been so long since I've looked at that cartridge, that I can't remember which font it has!
Awesome page. I like the colors!
Great LO, Mary!! The title work is wonderful and really pops off the page!! Yes, I agree, we do indeed have a similar love of nature!! We could walk around my slough together in total bliss!! LOL Today's nature excitement was seeing the Swallows mating in my backyard. They have been feathering the birdhouse for about 2 weeks now. Not as much bird activity in my yard these days since my DD's cat moved in!! He sits under the birdhouses and quivers with anticipation!! ;)
I love this bright, fun layout...it really makes the kayak in the photo pop!
This is a great layout! I love the bright touches of color you added, really highlights your photo! Fabulous! Have a wonderful weekend!
Rose
Great fun layout!
Post a Comment