This LO was created for MooseTrack Mondays 5-3-10 Challenge and Moosetrack Freebie Image Challenge at Paper Popsicles.
Recipe:
Making Memories Autumn Splendor paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut Cart- Accent Essentials
Martha Stewart Paper
Cheeky Radish Digi Stamp - Tree Free Image
Thanks for looking!
Mary
20 comments:
Beautiful layout! You are getting me in the mood to scrap something. It has been far too long!
Rose
wowee! Love that you used the tree on your layout! It is perfectly stunning! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles again!
Great layout...I especially love that tree!
Cute layout and, as always, wonderful photographs!
Mary, what a wonderful layout! That tree is gorgeous.
Another great layout!
I love the grey squirrels. Back home (Ontario, Canada), we were plagued by black squirrels. I have yet to see a black squirrel in PA.
What a fabulous layout, and great picture of this squirrel.
I love that you featured squirrels! You did a fantastic job with the digital tree and the LO is overall beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Popsicles.
your layout is great - really! I love scrapping but I can never seem to think of great layouts like yours!
Awesome.
The title of your entry and this amazing page with its wonderful squirrel pictures have a very personal meaning for me. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work!!
I love the squirrels and your layout just rocks!!!
How cute! Colors go perfect! I also really like you "My hero My Dad" LO
Beautiful page!!!! And you put the tree digi on it also! Thanks for playing at Paper Popsicles!
My favourite subject matter.... nature! This LO is so sweet. The photos of that cute little guy are great! I love your paper choices and the tree with all the leaves is the perfect touch! You have a knack for scrapping those nature shots! Not always an easy task!! :)
WOW what a great layout!! I love how you made that tree!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!
Your layout is eye catching. Love how the colors works together. Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles.
I am loving that tree hun! Very creative!
That tree looks amazing on your page!!! Thanks for taking the challenge at Paper Popsicles!!
I love this layout!! Great tree incorporation. Thnaks for playing at papr popsicles with us. Stop back this week for Cardstock week
Post a Comment