You know what Mary? I have never done a scrapbook page (LO) in my life - but I think if I ever do one I want it to look just like yours! This is so neat looking! Just amazing! Oh, and that is one fancy little adobe! LOL! Lynn
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
6 comments:
You know what Mary? I have never done a scrapbook page (LO) in my life - but I think if I ever do one I want it to look just like yours! This is so neat looking! Just amazing! Oh, and that is one fancy little adobe! LOL!
Lynn
This is a gorgeous page and love the photo.
Goregeous layout! Love the colours and the papers.
Your pages are wonderful!
Beautiful layout! I remember visiting the Biltmore - and doing a layout on it, too!
Wonderful LO!! Love the border of tied ribbon!!! I have to start to use more ribbon!! The use of the ticket is great!! :)
Post a Comment