Here is a LO challenge I did for Creative Scrappers. Recipe: My Minds Eye Signature paper My Minds Eye Bohemia Sun Kissed Paper Ancestral Bird Brocade paper Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye American Designs Rub Ons
Awwww...thanks for the award! You are a sweetie! You got "Scooped"....awesome...congrats! Come on over and hanf out with us at Paper Popsicles more often!!!!!
Hi Mary! Yes they are! One of my favourite flowers. I hear you on the nature LO's! I sometimes wonder if my blogging friends get tired of my subject matter too. ;) My favourite subjects are dogs, birds and nature. :)
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
8 comments:
WOWZERS!!!! Stunning LO!!!!! Girl you can scrap!!!
Awwww...thanks for the award! You are a sweetie! You got "Scooped"....awesome...congrats! Come on over and hanf out with us at Paper Popsicles more often!!!!!
Lovely LO and such a great photograph! I love taking pictures of the birds that nest in my backyard. Great colour palette and distressing! :)
Congratulations on your award Mary! I love this card with the photo - Great job!
Hi Mary! Yes they are! One of my favourite flowers. I hear you on the nature LO's! I sometimes wonder if my blogging friends get tired of my subject matter too. ;) My favourite subjects are dogs, birds and nature. :)
Great colors! The birdhouse is really cute!
What a beautiful page, and a beautiful bird house.
Super layout...awesome photo. :)
Post a Comment