
Recipe:
Bazzil Cardstock
Fancy Free Rubons
Scrap Papers
Stickles
I love their challenges..they really make me think outside the box! You can check out their site here.
Thanks for looking!
Mary

OMG!!! I got scooped again. So excited...lol thats a double scoop, got one last week too!
21 comments:
Now this is way to cute..Love that icecream comb and your little details on it, just fabulous girl...
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!
Now this card ROCKS! I love the "sprinkles" on that ice cream cone! Awesomeness!
LOVE this card! It is so sweet!!! Thanks for playing at Paper Popsicles girlie!
Mmmmmm looks good enought to eat!
Great colours! love the sentiment too, very fitting xx
wowee so many details! So glad you joined us this week at What's the Scoop!....and you better check out the blog later wink wink
Cuuuuute!!!!
This card is gorgeous and I love the sprinkles!!! Congrats, btw. If you aren't sure why, check out Paper Popsicles.
What a delightful card, Mary, with those fabulous sprinkles in every color of the rainbow!!! I love this yummy card!!!
LOVE this.....looks SO good! Not only looks good to eat, but the card looks good too!!!
Super!
That is one unique looking card. Not sure how you made it but, it looks like you put a lot of time into it.
That ice-cream looks yummy!
Congratulations on getting scooped again!
Awesome card! I love the cute sprinkles!
The detail work on the Ice Cream part is uber cool...The card is Awe-some!!!
Congrats on the Scoop! This card looks good enough to eat! So cute.
Congratulations on being scooped Mary! Great card!
Great job on getting "scoop"ed! Card is so very, very cute.
This card is so delicious looking that I have to keep reminding myself that it is paper!!! Great job!
Keep up the great work you have been sharing. Love seeing them. Congrats from Paper Popsicles.
Congratulations on getting scooped at Paper Popsicles!! Such an adorable card!! Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment