
I was so excited when we got this picture of JC's son this morning. I knew exactly how I wanted it to look and it came out perfectly. ( Well, in my humble opinion it did...you have to like the "grunge" look. LOL)
Recipe:
Making Memories Paints - Asphalt, Spotlight, & Shopping Bag
Making Memories Embossing powder
Cosmo Cricut Paper
Basic Grey Paper
Creative Imagination Paper
My Minds Eye Sentiment
Jolees' Water Drops
Stars- not sure had for a long time
Bards Recollections
I distressed & inked the pages. Then painted & heat embossed the edges. I also took a die-cut and stamped it with versamark & heat embossed it black then distressed it with inks. Added the embelishments after distressing them as well.
Thanks for looking!
Mary
5 comments:
I Love Grunge...great layout! :)
Awesome layout..
You did a great job getting the 'grunge' look!
Fantastic layout!!! Oh, I so wish I had the talent to put together "boy-themed" cards and layouts! You've proven you're a natural!
The grunge look is so well done here!! Perfect vibe for such a wonderfully young and masculine photo!! Terrific!! :)
Post a Comment