Great tag book! So adorable...and so is the baby. :)
To answer your question, "gamsol" is odorless mineral spirits. (Kind of like turpentine without the odor - but in an artist's grade.) LOVE my prismacolor pencils....almost as much as my copics. ;)
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
11 comments:
He is a cutie.....and your tag book is precious.
What a great tag book, your subject is soooo cute!
Great book...and yes he is a cutie!
Great tag book! So adorable...and so is the baby. :)
To answer your question, "gamsol" is odorless mineral spirits. (Kind of like turpentine without the odor - but in an artist's grade.) LOVE my prismacolor pencils....almost as much as my copics. ;)
What a beautiful tag book and such wonderful pictures.
What delightful work on this precious keepsake, Mary!! I know his parents will treasure it!!
This is really adorable! Thank you for visiting and adding me to your list. Your blog is lovely and refreshing! :)
What a wonderful, thoughtful gift.
This was a great gift idea...I love the little books for pictures!
how a funtastic book!!! you will have fun showing IT off..with pix of the Kids!
Not only is the tag book awesome...your nephew is super adorable...great work. :)
Post a Comment