Really like the laundry and dishwasher door hangers - but - I think I'm in love with those little note holders!! Where did you find the pattern for that (or did you just "wing" it)? They're really cute! (BTW - the ribbon on my last card came from Wal-Mart!)
Aww, these are sooo sweet!! I love that clothesline on the laundry room door hanger. Those little post it purses are just the cutest!! What a great gift idea! :)
These are just too cute! I'm afraid my dishwasher one would have to read "Turn the FREAKING dishwasher on!" Not that anyone would actually obey the dang sign.....it's just that's what I feel I'm always yelling!
Mary, these are great projects. I may have to lift the sign(s) idea from you. These are too cute! Thanks for telling us about the chance to win some blog candy too!
These are all great! When you talked about making your signs for the dishwasher - I thought "that is a great idea". But these are sooooo much better than what I had pictured in my head - they are so stinkin cute! Looks like you had a fun day!
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
12 comments:
Really like the laundry and dishwasher door hangers - but - I think I'm in love with those little note holders!! Where did you find the pattern for that (or did you just "wing" it)? They're really cute!
(BTW - the ribbon on my last card came from Wal-Mart!)
Aww, these are sooo sweet!! I love that clothesline on the laundry room door hanger. Those little post it purses are just the cutest!! What a great gift idea! :)
You have been a busy girl, Mary!! I love these delightful and functional projects!! Aren't you the clever one?
These are just too cute! I'm afraid my dishwasher one would have to read "Turn the FREAKING dishwasher on!" Not that anyone would actually obey the dang sign.....it's just that's what I feel I'm always yelling!
These are just adorable!!Love those post it holders.
They are all wonderful but I love those little purse post-it holders!
Mary, these are great projects. I may have to lift the sign(s) idea from you. These are too cute! Thanks for telling us about the chance to win some blog candy too!
Three really clever creations! Those post-it note holders are so cute!
I love everything but the note holders are my favourite! And I have to tell you that I just love the picture at the top of the page!!
Keep up the good work!
Great projects. Love the door hangers. Sounds like it was a day in heaven.
all of these are great!
These are all great! When you talked about making your signs for the dishwasher - I thought "that is a great idea". But these are sooooo much better than what I had pictured in my head - they are so stinkin cute!
Looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment