
Paper Popsicles MooseTrack Mondays Free Digi Stamp Challenge


EPROM Blog Challenge 3 Card 1


EPROM Blog Challenge Card 2
All of the above cards were made from my scrap pile. Robot & Train are Recollections 3D Images from Michaels. The Digi Stamp is from Paper Popsicles.
Thanks for looking!
Mary
Mary
15 comments:
You sure have been busy..:), what fabulous cards. The first one is just gorgeous.
They're all great...I love what you did with the challenge sketch!
Oh, so cute! Love the little train - and sentiment! Darling.
Wow...really cute...all of them, I couldn't decide...:)
You totally rocked our challenge with our FREEBIE image!!! It's fantastic!!
WOW!! I love what you did with the Freebie image!! All of those cards are wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!
Lovely Mother's Day card. Very clever how you attached the sentiments on the choo-choo card.
Beautiful mother's day card!
You've been busy! These are great cards, love the bright colors. I think the train is my favorite.
Love all the cards Mary! Robot is really cute!
Good luck with the challenge!
oh wow...boy..this is going to be terrible to choose my favorite!
LOVE ALL YOUR CARDS!! THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US AT PAPER POPSICLES!
Beautiful cards! Love all the layering in that first one, especially!
Amazing cards!! So wonderful to see these creations out scraps. :)
Love your cards AND the wreath digi image from Paper Popsicles is amazing!
Post a Comment