Monday, April 19, 2010

ERPOM Challenge 2


Recipe:
Decorating Chalks
Versamark
SU Blending Pen
Stampendous Fun Flock
Recollections Basic Paper
Mimosa Stamp
Michaels Limited Ediiton Ribbon
Bazzill Bling
Bazzill Cardstock
SU Whisper White

This was my first try at coloring in a stamp with all chalks. I kinda like the way it turned out.

Thanks for looking!
Mary

11 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Oh Mary! This card is beautiful, I can't believe you colored with only chalks. You did a great job!

jimlynn said...

This is GREAT! And with chalk!!! WOW. So pretty.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely card...everything goes perfectly together!

Emkay said...

So pretty! It reminds me of Summer.

Becky said...

I just adore that ribbon..And this card is fabulous.

Unknown said...

What beautiful ribbon...very happy & cheerful looking. Awesome card.:)

Tammy said...

Incredible job, love it!

Miss Molly said...

You did great on this challenge - really!!!

dawnmercedes said...

I love the look of the easle card but I haven't tried one myself! Great job with the challenge.

Unknown said...

I love your ribbon! The card is beautiful!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Love the easle card, someday I will have to try making one.

Post a Comment