
Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Versamark
Black Embossing powder
Cricut Cart: Plantin Schoolbook
Staz On Jet Black
Shells found on the beach
These pictures were taken on our trip to Hunting Island, in Beaufort South Carolina. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I used a sponge to apply the versamark, then heat embossed it with the black powder. I inked the edges of the matts & applied the sand & a few branches.
Thanks for looking!
Mary
8 comments:
Beautiful photos and gorgeous layout.
Wow....that layout really makes those photos shine!
I am not sure I ever told you how jealous I am of where you live...I love this layout and the subject really beautiful and interesting. :)
This is stunning - and, as always, your pictures are awesome. Great job.
Very nice layout.
Beautiful layout! You really do take the best pictures.
Those pictures are stunning and that place looks really interesting.
I really like the layout! I really like the clean square/rectangle shapes of the pictures with the border and then the designer paper...gives attention the pictures and suttle paper details to accent!
Post a Comment