Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Hero My Dad




Both of these layouts Icreated for challenges over at Country Papercraft. The first LO is for the Weekend Challenge honoring ANZAC Day...(national day of remembrance in Australia). So I created this one of my Dad. The next LO is for the Weekly Blog Challenge we were to create a LO that was inspired by a fav website or blog. This was such a fun Challenge. I just love this site (http://georgiannalane.blogspot.com)...I am such an amatuer when it comes to photography. Her pictures are amazing.

My Hero My Dad
Recipe:
Karen Foster Designs Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Chatterbox Eyelets
Bamboo Ppaer- Unknown
Bazzill Cardstock
Army medal Embelies-Lil Davis Designs
Alphas -?

Low Country Wild Flowers

Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Cricut Cart-Accent essentials
Vellum
Martha Stewart paper that I cut the bird image out of.

Thanks for looking!
Mary

14 comments:

Jennipher said...

Mary,
I love whatever techniques you used on the layout about your Dad. That is just awesome. It has such a unique feel and design to it. Great job.

Lynn McAuley said...

Mary, your scrapbook pages are awesome!! What amazing work!!

Wish I could sit at your house and spend an afternoon getting lost in your beautiful books!!

Marlene said...

Some more fantastic layouts, I see!

Rose said...

Oh WOW! These are beautiful layouts! Love your style! Your blog is so pretty, reminds me of past vacations.

Rose

Lone Pine Designs said...

Both are gorgeous but I'm an Aussie so I LOVE the layout honouring Anzac Day!

Emkay said...

I love both of these! The distressed look works so well with that picture on the one about your Dad.

Tammy said...

What an honor for your father! Both layouts are wonderful.

jimlynn said...

Mary, these are just breath taking! Love the one of your dad - just picture perfect!!!

Prismadonna said...

Mary, I really like the Low Country page. It's so clean looking. I'm not into a lot of fuss on my pages. Great job. Thanks for the mention of me on your inspirations. Lisa

Prismadonna said...

Mary, gonna try this again. I don't think my first comment posted. Love the Low Country page. it's clean and simple but very elegant-just the way I like them. Beautiful pics as always. LIsa

Tricia said...

fantastic layouts, Mary!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Such wonderful LO's!! Love the masculine feel of the one of your dad! The floral LO is so wonderful and really lets the lovely photographs take center stage and shine! It is really so hard to scrap colourful floral pics! You did it perfectly! :)

dawnmercedes said...

amazing layouts! what a great pix of your dad!

Mrs Frizz said...

Beautiful layout honouring your Dad ... love the colours and distressing ... all of it!

Post a Comment