




Ta dah!! My Animal Cracker Box recycled Purse. Thanks girls this was a lot of fun.
Recipe:
Bazzil Cardstock - Outside
Martha Stewart Paper-for inside lining
Canson Self adhesive cardstock
Clear Stamps - Dot Flourishes
Versa Mark
Stampendous Embossing Powder
Prima Flower
Offray Ribbon
Karen Foster Metals
Foofala- knockers
Blue Moon - Metal handle
Thanks for looking!
Mary
14 comments:
Gorgeous purse!! You rocked this challenge.
Precious! This is wonderful.
And who said you couldn't make a purse out of a sow's ear?? This is awesome, Mary!! Sensational work!!
Beautiful purse!
Fantastic! What a great idea!
OMG!! This is a FABULOUS purse!!
How cute!!! I want one! LOL!! This is adorable!
Very, very sweet. I have a granddaughter who would sleep with the purse because it makes her so happy. Great job.
Wow...this is even more impressive when you see the before and process pictures!!
Outstanding project! My daughter gave you a thumbs up on this purse...now she wants me to make her one. Great job!
This is amazing! If I didn't know I would never believe it was made from a cereal box. Excellent work on this challenge!
This is very clever! Love it!
Very Very cute. Going to look around the house right now for something I can recycle.
Wow!!....How wonderful. That purse looks amazing and to think it was made with an Animal Cracker box. You are so creative. Now, I am off to go look for an empty box. :-) Thank you for sharing.
Debbie aka DoodlingDebbie
Post a Comment