We found this unusual plant today for the patio, it's called a Barbara Karst Bougainvillea. I absolutely love it. Did you notice the inside white flower? Mary
How beautiful. Never have seen one before. Also, thank you for the link to the eagle cam. I visited and bookmarked it. All I can say is fantastic! We have a pair of perigene falcons who have been nesting in one of the high-rises in downtown Harrisburg. Each year I watch them go from laying eggs to watching them fledge. What a privilege. Thanks so much for sharing.
Love the plant. We just ordered some specialty sunflower seeds to plant this year. We plant about 1/2 acre worth and man oh man. In the late summer-fall we have hundreds of birds to watch. Love the outdoors! I'm going to look for one of those plants for myself. Although Bougainvillea don't do as well here as farther south.
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
4 comments:
How beautiful. Never have seen one before. Also, thank you for the link to the eagle cam. I visited and bookmarked it. All I can say is fantastic! We have a pair of perigene falcons who have been nesting in one of the high-rises in downtown Harrisburg. Each year I watch them go from laying eggs to watching them fledge. What a privilege. Thanks so much for sharing.
Love the plant. We just ordered some specialty sunflower seeds to plant this year. We plant about 1/2 acre worth and man oh man. In the late summer-fall we have hundreds of birds to watch. Love the outdoors! I'm going to look for one of those plants for myself. Although Bougainvillea don't do as well here as farther south.
Beautiful! Wish I had a green thumb. I can't even grow moss. :(
Lovely...we have snow forecast for us today so I can't wait for Spring!
Post a Comment