Mary, have you ever tried scanning your pics? It is a lot easier than taking a pic and .....well, you know. I had never thought of it until Mr. Hambo on SCS suggested it. Off to peek into the nest.
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
3 comments:
The card is beautiful - and I laughed my arse off when I read your comment under the BLURRED sentiment!!! LOL!!!
Mary, have you ever tried scanning your pics? It is a lot easier than taking a pic and .....well, you know. I had never thought of it until Mr. Hambo on SCS suggested it. Off to peek into the nest.
How precious, I love it!
Post a Comment