Hi Mary, I am so glad to find you. And to see that you are still scrapping and making cards. I love your new scraproom. I will have to send you pics of mine filled with "your stuff". I am having so much fun with it. Stay in touch. The island asks about you all the time. We miss you at knitting and wine tasting! Joan
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'd like to thank each and every one of you for visiting! I dabble in quite a few projects… Photography, Scrapbooking, Making Cards and even Knitting & Crocheting. I hope you enjoy your visit and look forward to getting to know you all.
5 comments:
Hi Mary, I am so glad to find you. And to see that you are still scrapping and making cards. I love your new scraproom. I will have to send you pics of mine filled with "your stuff". I am having so much fun with it. Stay in touch. The island asks about you all the time. We miss you at knitting and wine tasting! Joan
That's a great space you've got there and I love your flowers and the view out of your window too. Clever husband!
Brenda
I love your craft room! That view is fabulous! Looks so very peaceful, what a wonderful place to create! :o)
Oh your craft room is just gorgeous Mary...so nice and clean too! lol! And the view is just awesome...thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Mary! What a lovely space! I'm completely inspired to work on my own area... Thanks for sharing! Your blog is such fun to read!
Warmly,
Sara
Post a Comment