Friday, February 12, 2010

Got the BUG today!



No, No I'm not sick...I got my Cuttlebug today! I'm so excited I have been wanting this for awhile. I saw a post on Splitcoast Stampers that Michaels had a 60% off coupon so I printed it off and finally decided to go for it. Total price was $37.00 Woohooooo.

I also got these cute Easter stamps in the dollar bin and the " I Love you" stamp for $1.

4 comments:

Rebecha said...

Oh, don't you love bargains??? Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your new Cuttlebug. You are going to have so much fun playing with it.

Miss Mary said...

Thanks...I know, I've been wanting one 4 along time. Couldn't justify it because I have a cricut, but I'm glad I went ahead and got it. Now I want the copic markers & a scor-pal..My list never ends.LOL

Teresa Kline said...

wow, great deals, you will luv the bug...have fun!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

You are gonna love your cuttlebug and have so much fun! xx jo xx

Post a Comment