Friday, June 8, 2012



Just wanted to say "Thank you" to those of you that have been praying for John and I. It breaks my heart to say that he passed away on May 20th. I still can't believe he is gone. I feel so empty without him. I won't go into details about the way he battled this horrible disease, but I will say he gave it his best shot in fighting it. The doctors gave him 3 months and I was blessed to have him in my life for another 6 months.
I am back in South Carolina and thankfully back to work. It is the only thing that keeps me going. I hope to get my mojo back for paper crafting soon, but right now I just can't seem to be able to concentrate on the simple things.

Thanks again,
Hugs,
Mary

7 comments:

Jeni said...

I am so sorry to hear this Mary. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Sending big cyber ((( hugs ))) to you . God bless ~jeni

Amy said...

I am SO sorry too! Please know that I am also praying for you. Much love & God bless!!!

{{{Amy}}}

Susan said...

I'm so sorry to hear of this, Mary. I hadn't ever read your previous post so had no idea what you'd been going through. You'll be in my thoughts.

jimlynn said...

Mary, I'm sending you so many hugs and loving thoughts right now. I know you have wonderful memories of being together.
Lymm

Jennifer Shaw said...

Mary I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. Thinking of you at this very difficult time.

Becky said...

Mary, my thoughts are with you right now, and will continue to be. If you ever need to talk, just email.

Tammy said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Wish there was some way I could help other than offering my thoughts and prayers.

Post a Comment